2015/02/05

Let's talk a girl! YUKINAgh DXLIVE #Let'sFreeTrial

Let's talk a girl! YUKINAgh DXLIVE #Let'sFreeTrial

It is some member of the foreigner, but English is possible. It is sometimes sometimes wrong, but, please make friends with foreign Yukina which you must talk in English steadily, and some ♡ ★ Japanese who can communicate likes! Thank youI can speak English! Please talk willingly!

한국어 할 수 있습니다!마음 편하게 대화를 나누세요 ♫

中文稍微明白!很好



☆ ° +. ☆. + ° ☆ ° +. ☆. + ° ☆☆ ° +. ☆. + ° ☆ ° +. ☆. + ° ☆ (o · ~E · o) Bruno Good evening ♪
2015 You'd like to have fun year or more now Ehehe (* '· ∀ · `*) Isuzu
This year's goal is to trip! ! !
Short life I want to go to fun ♪ I
Once here forever stay Because it is still likely to believe me this guy have w (laughs)
The other are a wide variety to graduation can be like I want to go towards the eye (· ∀ ·)
Tighter and tighter ♪
Various member's like a friend like a brother as grandfather as his father who me in contact with as people older brother who contact like a lover really appreciate always (* · ω ·) * _ _)) Pekorin
Everyone is is not just all good member's, but ... (laughs)
... Even those who are sometimes harsh opinion
Some may receive verbal abuse and intimidation, but we have in every day without being discouraged ... (laughs)
And I think I surely have been thought to Nante also ze there, but ....
Chat addict's and I thought gentle to but please ° +. ~Ufufu (O- Zhi -o) ~Ufufu. + °
Recent fun is delicious tour and hot springs Wow ── ヽ (〃V〃) Bruno ── Lee !!
Increases tension because it is like to eat is hella fun ♪!
Hot Springs is located normally spending his time that day in the neighborhood of super sento ≧ ('▽ `) ≦ Ahahahahaha
I always encourage healthy the give me member's large ━ ° +. (〃 ▽ people). + ° I like ━ (* '~E `*) pop
It has become really want relationship w (laughs) w
As early as lover can be and say Naa ~ ♪ this year some that you chat with everyone Regards ☆ I Yukina will be donated to UNICEF ^^
ღ:.. * · ° ♡ ° · * :. ღ ♡ .ღ:.. * · ° ♡ ° · * :. ღ ♡ .ღ:. * · ° ♡ ° · * :. ღ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿